Rainbow Crossing Inc.
Forging creative community connections that inspire positive social change within the wider community
Our vision is to forge creative community connections that inspire positive social change within the wider community.
We will do this by:
- building multicultural inclusion and understanding between people;
- pursuing a performing and creative arts-based dialogue that unites people
- uplifting, inspiring, connecting and empowering them to overcome key barriers and build stronger communities.
Photo: Cameron Constance receives the Marsdens Law Group Environmental Award at our Macarthur Young Champions Awards 2019
Rainbow Crossing Inc is a collective group working together to overcome barriers in cultural diversity and inspire creative community connections by
- using all forms of artistic and creative expression to inspire the sharing of stories and culture that empower self-change;
- building pathways, multicultural connections and referrals;
- showcasing positive experience with Good Morning Macarthur to build a stronger community;
- recognising and empowering young people to provide a brighter future for themselves and their community;
- making the performing arts experience accessible especially to young people in regional Australia through workshops and performances.
Photo: Uncle Ivan Wellington at the Appin Massacre Commemoration in an episode of our Good Morning Macarthur
Chairperson: Brian Laul
Treasurer: Edward Feuerstein
Secretary: Christerine Laul
Richard Carlo Lonza
Photo: Children from diverse backgrounds come together to sing We Are One at the Macarthur Multicultural Children’s Festival 2019
2/11 Hollylea Rd, Leumeah NSW 2560. Australia
Phone: (02) 4626 7777